Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

drankmade

oh what a sad day for newgrounds... waah wah. grow up. this site got popular by shooting up schools and killing celebs.. i hope you DO stay off this site. go hang out at ebaumsworld.
to the author.. you got balls. props.

Daydream + Daydream +

Wow

Whoa my name is Chris too..! I love the diagram at the end. Good work. Keep thinking outside the box.

eskimo bob 20 eskimo bob 20

Who Reads Titles Anyway?

Eskimo Bob kicks ass.

Poop maddness Poop maddness

Ummmmm

How the hell did this make the top 5?

No Remorse No Remorse

Woa...

That was a the craziest but one of the best made movies i have ever seen. Pretty ironic how the father was a cop. Keep up the good work. ~Peace & take it easy.

Milano the true spoof Milano the true spoof

THaT WaS a DaMN FiNe MoVie, DaMN FiNe...

This is the funniest cartoon internet computer thing i have ever seen. I must have watched it at least 10 times. Altho i never had cookies talk 2 me ... makin me jealous. (Altho one i was being followed by a spider)

NewerGrounds NewerGrounds

Oh damn

That was some funny shit.
But I do agree that I don't understand what all these people are bitching about.
I love the new design.
Keep up the good work.

MENTOS! (spoof) MENTOS! (spoof)

The Freshmaker

Funny. In the commericals someone pops a mentos and everything starts going good. Same here. Can't think of anything else to say ... funny.

The Stick Matrix The Stick Matrix

Swallow the red pill...or not

Great movie. Didnt have much to do with the matrix, it just used that wierd slow motion fighting type thing. Similar to Scary Movie. Made me laugh so I had to give it a decent/good rating.