Pyrak's Maze Game Pyrak's Maze Game

click, hold, go to finish, release

c'mon man thats old news.. you need to fix such an obvious cheat.
make more levels while you're at it.

THGFOL:TG THGFOL:TG

its ok

Damn, it must suck to live in the cities that surround that one.
Nice concept, although a little too bland for my taste in a game, and very repetitive.

Angelina (Un)plugged Angelina (Un)plugged

kinda annoying

no matter what, the angle of the ball doesn't change. work on that, and the ability to knock out more than one block at a time.

&amp;gt; Youda Camper &amp;lt; > Youda Camper <

##.

you could have warned me that > youda demo <

Age of War Age of War

missing something...

had me entertained for a while. unfortunately some real life shit came up, and i lost. how about a pause button next time?

Louissi responds:

press space?

Micro Racers Micro Racers

nice game.. way too easy.

my major beef with the game however, is the lack of any type of reward once you complete the championship.

Bong-O-Matic Bong-O-Matic

Lovely

Love all games about the herb. Although i have never seen any1 puke from smoking to much.

(((It's a well-made game. I enjoyed it thoroughly. That website that you linked, however, makes me want to kick your fuckin' ass. Hippies and ravers are a waste of life, and I highly encourage you to overdose on something. Get a fuckin' job and get off welfare. )))

As 4 this guy... Waste of life .. no. Not a waste of life. Hein Coke & Crack addicts r a waste of life.
Overdosing ... not likely unless pure THC is shot into ur veins.
Job & Welfare? Most stoners have jobs. Even the guy who made the game dumbass. He owns a online shop! You kno the site that made u pissed off in the first place. Why do u think they make stuff so u can pass a drug test? Hey! Probably 2 get a job.
~So buddy take that needle out of ur arm, put the crack pipe down, dust off ur nose and chill. Cause ur tunnel steriotypic way of thinking will bring u nowhere in life. ~Peace

Weed Invaders Weed Invaders

Finally

A game about weed. Havnt seen one in a LONG time.